Sunday, August 5, 2012

Wow An Award



On August 5, 2012 Ramblings by Rebecka nominated me for a Liebster Award. I cannot tell you how humbling this is.

 What is the Liebster Blog Award? 
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Wow! What a mouthful! Thank you Awakenings for honoring me in this way!
As with all blog awards, there are 'rules' so I will proceed with the 11 questions Awakenings left for me to answer:

1) What is your biggest dream?
      Right now, to get my first novel published.

2) Do you have a plan for making it happen?
      Yes, I have ten days of intensive writing this month to get it started.

3) What keeps you going when you want to give up?
     I've never wanted to give up. Life is too short to worry about giving up.

4)Who are your favorite musicians and why?
        Hard to say. Depends on my mood. I have an eclectic taste in music from jazz, folk, rock, country, instrumental.....to classical and barroom. 

5) If you could invite anyone at all to dinner who would it be and why?
       Tough question. Probably someone who could give me tips on private investigation so I don't get it wrong when I write about it.

6) What's one thing you'd like to change about the world?
        There are too many things that need changing to pick just one.

7)What is one small thing you can change?
        I am in charge of how I treat others. So I treat them the way I'd want to be treated. Maybe everyone should do that.

8) Where do you see yourself in five years?
      On some island, sipping drinks, sitting in the sand and collecting royalties from my book series.

9) Who do you most admire and why?
       Going to ponder this and get back to you.

10) What one thing about yourself would you share?
         I'm unique. I'm one of a kind.

11) Which is more important making millions or making a change?
         Making a change is more important, but having millions would make change easier.

I'm going to have to do some blog hopping so I can find people to give this award to. 
WJ

No comments:

Post a Comment